“While it comes with a reasonable price tag, it has a five-stage filtration system that will help to effectively get rid of the contaminants that are found in tap water. It is a good thing that it can work with different types of water.”
To be sure of the quality of your drinking water, reverse osmosis system can prove to be essential. With the abundance of the available choices, however, which one should you pick? In this case, one of the best choices that can be taken into account would be APEC Water ROES-50. This is a high-performing water filtration product that comes with a price that is truly affordable. Is price enough to give this product a shot? Keep on reading to learn more about the good and the bad, as well as the main features of the product.
Apec Top Tier 5-Stage Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (essence roes-50) Features
5 Filtration Stages
On the first stage, dust, rust, and particles will be removed. On the second and third stages, odors, foul taste, chloramines, chemicals, and coli form bacteria will be removed. Meanwhile, on the fourth stage, lead, barium, arsenic, and the most hazardous contaminants are removed. On the last stage, any excess taste once the water is already transferred to the tank will be eliminated.
The Built-in USA
This will provide you with the assurance that its quality and functionality will be unmatched. Also, this can make you confident that all of the parts that are used are superior in terms of quality.
A++ Quality Assurance
Before the product has been released in the market, it has undergone rigorous testing to make sure that it will be of the highest standards.
US-Based Technical Support
The company has a reliable team of customer service representatives based in the US, guaranteeing immediate response to all your concerns.
- Affordable Price: High-quality reverse osmosis systems do not need to be expensive. This product is perhaps one of the most affordable that you will find in the market. In spite of its reasonable price, however, quality is not compensated in any way.
- Treats Different Kinds of Water: When it comes to flexibility, this product has been also given favorable feedbacks. Whether it is tap, well, hard, or soft water, it can be treated effectively.
- Easy to Install: Once it is taken out of the box, the installation of APEC Water will not take too much of your time. The manufacturer provides easy to follow instructions.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: It is frustrating to buy and use a product that will not withstand the test of time. Such is not the case with this model. It has a solid construction that makes it able to withstand long-term use. For sure, it will take long before a replacement will be needed.
- Smart Design: The APEC Water ROES-50 is designed to have a mind of its own. Once the tank is full, it will automatically shut down its operation, which will help in your efforts to conserve water.
- Extensive Life Span of Filters: When it comes to reverse osmosis treatment products, one of the things that should be given attention would be the frequency of the replacement of filters. With this model, it is recommended that the filters should be changed after six to twelve months or after treating 1,000 gallons.
- Under-the-Counter Design: It is also a good thing that it can be installed hidden from sight. You can have it installed under the sink and can connect directly to your supply of tap water.
- High Pressure Faucet: With this system, you also get to enjoy a high-pressure faucet, which will be able to quickly fill a glass.
- No Notification Alert: One of the things missing in the APEC Water ROES-50 is a notification or warning that will provide you with the reminder to replace the filters. You have to manually check its functioning or pay attention to other obvious signs that a replacement is already needed.
- Does not Add Back Healthy Minerals: While it can effectively function in terms of removing contaminants, there is no way for healthy minerals like magnesium and calcium to be added to your drinking water. Make sure to have a diet that is abundant in these minerals as you cannot have such supplemented by your drinking water.
The best reverse osmosis system does not need to be expensive for it to deliver exceptional quality. This is exactly what you can expect with APEC Water ROES-50. While it comes with a reasonable price tag, it has a five-stage filtration system that will help to effectively get rid of the contaminants that are found in tap water. It is a good thing that it can work with different types of water. More so, its ease of use and installation is also highlighted as a major benefit of the product. It can be hidden under the sink. However, some users complained about the absence of notification system that will alert you once the filters are already in need of replacement. It would have also been better if the system can add back magnesium and calcium to your drinking water.