The Crosman 1077 air rifle is considered a powerful air rifle for .177 caliber pellet. The air rifle is especially designed for backyard target shooting and plinking. Crosman 1077 air rifle is manufactured with its 12 round clip and detachable magazine. The air rifle have the capability of repeater and its up to you if you wish you can fire the entire 12 shots at once if you can pull the trigger. If you fill the cartridge with 50 full velocity shots you can easily fire it anywhere either outside or even in your indoor range.
Crosman 1077 Features
The 20.38 inch steel barrel is amazing in itself. If you compare it with European models within the same price range its accuracy is much better. The front sight is fiber optic and rear sight is modifiable for windage and elevation. It depends upon you if you want to elaborate the rear sight you can do that easily but the one that comes from the manufacturer on the rifle is quite capable of ¼ “ groups at 10m. 0410 target finder rifle scope is adjustable for crosman 1077 air rifle. The air rifle is popular for target shooting and never compromise on target once you accurately fix it on the target
Velocity and Loudness
The Crosman 1077 air rifle fire 7-8 gram pellets at a velocity of 625 feet per second. This speed is quite suitable to hit the target accurately out of 20 meters. Because of the speed and accuracy the air rifle is used in most of the competition. Crosman 1077 competition pellets are conveniently available at all air rifle stores. The air rifle due to its amazing velocity is used for fun and once you started it using for fun you shoot a lot of pellets because your excitement will never put the 1077 down.
One of the reason people like the Crosman 1077 air rifle is because of its loudness. It is quiet enough and you can easily use it indoor or backyard without riling people closer to you. Probably you would not suppose to receive any complaint of disturbance from anyone because it absorbs the sound at the time of shoot. You can enjoy your shooting without becoming a cause of disturbance.
Size and Weight
Normally the Crosman 1077 CO2 air rifle major components like stock are made of black military grad synthetic. Total weight is 3.75 lbs and the air rifle is 36.88 inch long. Barrel length is 20.38”. A single-stage barrel needs the least power to pull. Over all looking is quite attractive and charming. Easily you can handle it with maximum safety.
Crosman 1077 Technical Specification
- Caliber 0.177″
- Velocity 625 fps
- Loudness Low – Medium
- Barrel Length 20.38
- Overall Length 36.88
- Shot Capacity 12
- Barrel Rifled
- Front Sights Fiber Optic
- Rear Sights Adjustable for windage and elevation
- Scopeable 11mm dovetail
- Trigger Single – stage
- Buttplate Plastic
- Suggested for Plinking and target practice
- Action Semiautomatic
- Safety Manual
- Power Plant CO2
- Function Repeater
- Trigger Action Double-action only
- Max Shots per Fill 50
- Weight 3.75 lbs
- All the fans are quite happy with the structure of the air rifle so for. It is attractive and eye catching product of the Crosman.
- The Crosman is equally liked by shooter whether they use it for small games or for fun. The gun provides equal services in both cases.
- The most charming feature of Crosman 1077 air rifle is easy reloading. Very easily you can refill the cartridge.
- Some shooters are of the opinion that the accuracy rate is good but not as better as some high price air rifles.
- Sometimes the air rifle jams which create a problem especially when you want fast shooting.
- As the gun is functioning as repeater so sometimes it becomes a cause of expensive shooting.
The Crosman 1077 air rifle enjoy a reputation across the world for target shooting and plinking. The fans are satisfied with its performance and from business point of view the future of Crosman 1077 air rifle is simply ‘Glorious’.