The Crosman Venom is a tremendous addition by the Crossman in the air rifle domain. The Crosman Nitro Venom air rifles were added in 2011 auditions to the Crosman lineup and are considered durable and quality air rifles of all time. Any Crosman air rifle review is enough to claim about the accuracy and power of these guns. Crosman has been involved in distributing best air rifle in the United States for about 90 years and Crosman Nitro Venom air rifle is added to the line of distribution in 2011. The design, shape and size of Crosman air rifle is the guarantee of quality and durability.
Crosman Nitro Venom Structure and Model
Crosman Nitro Venom air rifle is available in 2 calibers and also in two different styles – the .177 and .22 caliber Nitro Venom and Nitro Venom Dusk. After careful air rifle reviews you will find that it is available in a classic hardwood stock. The Dusk has amazing feature of all-weather synthetic stock. The other best feature of Crosman Nitro Venom air rifle is that it come with an unmounted 3-9x32mm centrally placed air rifle scope have a scope rings. The ring is conveniently attached to the weaver style optics rail placed over the air rifle. Crosman Nitro Venom air rifle is not only the best air rifle on the basis of its hardwood stock but also the most powerful air rifle in respect of its velocity. Pellet velocity of the air rifle is up to 1000fps and alloy velocity is 12fps. Weight is 7.375 with 44.5 inch in length. The over all mechanism of the air rifle is break barrel with a power source of nitro piston.
Power and Accuracy
Crosman Nitro Venom air rifle is completely different from other air rifles in the market in respect of power functions. The other air rifles are generally powered by a metal spring, while if you review nitro venom you will find it powered by Nitrogen Gas powered piston. The core advantages of a Nitrogen piston are that it is smoother, quieter shots and maintain sustainability along with longer term power. The main difference in between metal springs and nitrogen is that metal springs weaken over time while nitrogen piston delivers you consistency on every shot irrespective of temperature and other seasonal changes.
Basic Technical Specification
- Caliber 0.177″
- Velocity 1200 fps
- Loudness Medium
- Barrel Length 18.63
- Overall Length 44.25
- Shot Capacity 1
- Barrel Rifled
- Front Sights None
- Rear Sights None
- Scopeable Weaver/Picatinny
- Trigger Two-stage adjustable
- Buttplate Ventilated rubber
- Suggested for Small game hunting and plinking
- Action Break barrel
- Safety Manual
- Power Plant Gas piston
- Function Single-shot
- Body Type Rifle
- Weight 7.4 lbs
- If you go throw air rifle review you will find that people like Crossman Nitro venom air rifle because of its stock. The stock is very comfortable and quite easy for shooter especially in the extended backyard.
- The Crosman Nitro venom air rifle had made its popularity because it is light and quick to shoulder.
- Minimum recoil unlike others. Once you familiar with you will find this model more accurate and reliable.
- The trigger is a problematic for some users. Because you had to pull the trigger all the way to the back of the trigger guard that can sometimes throw off your aim and run out of breath. So long waiting for discharging needs restarting your breath and aim again.
- The scope of the air rifle is not of quality. Most air rifle reviews indicate that it did not satisfy the users. It is blurry even if you set it to lower magnification.
All in all, the Crossman Nitro venom air rifle is one of the most reasonably priced, most powerful air rifle that will get the sport shooting job done as per your choice. After the air rifle review you will find Nitro Venom the single stroke, single shot pellet rifle quite appropriate for target shooting, small pest control, and large pest control. The gun at this price range provides you excellent performance, never compromising on its accuracy, durability and quality. Buying Crosman Nitro Venom air rifle is a healthy investment with optimum return in terms of quality and performance.