This high-end slow cooker features four programmable settings, large LCD display, one-touch function, glass lid, and 7-quart aluminum pot.
Will you have the patience to wait for several hours or longer just to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal? Time is nothing, but the problem is that you might need to exert a lot of effort. In this case, you should invest in the best slow cooker. With the latter, you will be able to tenderize meats and prepare slow-cooked recipes while you do other chores at home. You only have to exert effort in trying to differentiate the possibilities to make sure that you will end up making the right choice.
If you are clueless on which one to purchase, Cuisinart MSC-800 Multi-Cooker is worth being considered. Several best slow cooker reviews have also recommended this model, which is already a good reason to have it included in your list of alternatives. Keep on reading the rest of this post to learn more about its features.
Cuisinart MSC-800 Features
The generous size of the cooking pot that is included is one feature that you will like. Aside from being large enough for preparing group meals, it is also made from cast aluminum, which is strong and lightweight.
4 Programmable Settings
This is a kitchen appliance that is multipurpose. At its price, it is obvious that you can do more with this slow cooker compared to their simpler counterparts. This will allow you to cook more recipes. The most popular function is slow cooking, which can be turned on for up to 24 hours. You can also choose the Roast function for 6 hours, Brown and Sauté, and Steam.
Backlit LCD Display
This is one thing that is commonly seen in the high-end models. With the latter, you will be able to easily see the display from the control panel, which will inform you about time remaining and temperature, among others.
The glass lid that is included in this slow cooker will make it easy for you to monitor cooking. Lifting the lid in the middle of slow cooking is not a good thing as this can lead to the flavors from escaping. It is better if there is a see-through lid for easier monitoring.
- Feature-Rich: If you are a pro in the kitchen and if you love appliances that will allow you to experiment with different recipes, this is one option that you might love. There are different programs that are available, providing you with better control of the unit.
- Lightweight: Although the unit might seem bulky at first, when it is lifted, you will realize that it is lightweight. One of the reasons for the latter is the use of aluminum for the removable pot, unlike the previous version that comes with a stainless steel pot.
- Easy to Clean: Truth is, no one has the luxury of time to clean slow cookers. The good news is that with this model, the cleanup will be a breeze. The removable insert makes cleaning a lot easier. With this, you can expect the best quality to be retained even through years of use.
- Easy to Store: When it is kept in the storage cabinet, it is not going to create any mess basically because of the retractable power cord. The latter is also the reason why it is going to be free from tangling.
- Can be Used for Browning: This is one of the reasons why we love this product in terms of its versatility. Aside from slow cooking, you can also have it used for browning, making it a multipurpose kitchen appliance.
- Expensive Price: Not a lot of people have the budget for a high-end slow cooker. This model is not budget-friendly. It is one of the most expensive you can find, but this is only because it has top-notch features that are not found in the cheaper alternatives.
- Can be a Bit Complicated to Use: For beginners, using this model can be a bit challenging. Even with the instructions provided by the manufacturer, the presence of several buttons in its control panel makes it more challenging to operate than its counterparts with a simple knob that you simply have to turn to choose the desired heat setting.
Cuisinart MSC-800 Multi-Cooker might be a pricey alternative, but if budget is not an issue, this will make a great pick. As noted in several best slow cooker reviews, one of the well-loved features of this model is its four programmable settings. It can be used beyond slow cooking. It has a 7-quart aluminum pot and a large LCD display. For people with discerning preferences, this will easily be one of the top choices for the best slow cooker.