Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor uses the latest technology for providing exact details about working of heart and helps in monitoring. This HRM is light in weight and made in a slim fashion with a strong battery. You can recharge its battery and get continuous use for almost 12 hours with all the facilities working including GPS. Users are able to make proper schedules and check their working through the index in this monitor. Advanced details are provided through GPS and users are able to remain updated through Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor. Sensors are available in this monitor for checking progress while running and also while cycling.
Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor is providing all types of facilities for users and they can have training programs which are provided through internet. Progress could be monitored and managed with the help of this monitor and users are able to make sure that their heart is not under extra pressures. This monitor is economical and providing all types of details for those who are willing to have exercises without extra burden on their heart.
In the box
Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor is provided with all the required items so that users could get it started for getting desired results. Following items will be provided in the form of a complete package:
- Training computer with RC3 and GPS
- H3 sensor for monitoring heart rate
- USB cable for connections
- Guide for getting details on any matter related with Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor
Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor is providing instant feedbacks for users so that they can work and continue their use with increased levels of motivation. This HRM is designed to make sure that users are able to have a perfect balance in their use and manage their sessions related with training and rest. Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor is providing complete details about the development of fitness through the course of using this device. RC3 is easy to use.
- Enter basic settings to the rc3
- If you are using the H3 heart rate sensor, thoroughly moisten the strap with water, snap on the transmitter and wrap around your chest
- Start your workout
- After the workout, upload your data into polarpersonaltrainer.com using the USB.
- To extend the battery life of your chest strap transmitter be sure to detach the sensor from the chest strap and rinse after each use.
Polar RC3 Features
Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor is providing many types of features for users. Following are some features for users of this device:
Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor is helpful in getting exact figures of the amount of calories which are consumed by using it during exercises. Zones are provided through this device and users are able to continue their training in the right levels of intensity for getting the best results. Users are able to develop and check their performance of running by using Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor. With the help of Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor it is possible to use guides and manage the programs related with cycling and running. This is helpful in proper management of cool down and warm up phases of users.
|Unit dimensions, (WxHxD)
|5 x 3 x 4 inches ; 8 ounces
|2 Lithium Metal batteries required
|monochrome LCD display
|12h in continuous use with GPS on, 11 days when training 1h/day with GPS on
- Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor checks the path, rate and area with the help of GPS which is built in this monitor
- Displays altitude based on GPS during training sessions and also after training sessions
- Instant feedback about training is provided when training session is over through Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor
- Details about scores and performance through running index
- Assistance through training programs which are available for download on internet
- Restart features for checking progress of individual sessions
- Clear display for getting details easily
- Sensors for checking running sessions and cycling sensors
- Accurate measurements of distances through sensors
- Reliable battery which can last for almost 12 hours after recharging
- Large storage for files in memory
- Online sharing of data related with training
Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor could be used with different types of accessories for increased benefits. Some of the accessories are discussed here:
H1 Heart Rate Sensor
H1 Heart Rate Sensor can be fixed through soft fabric at any part of the body. Connections in this sensor are made to make the user comfortable. Battery can be replaced in this sensor. This sensor uses coded transmission in order to decrease interference during use. Users are able to use this sensor with many other exercise machines.
Polar CS Cadence Sensor Set W.I.N.D.
Polar CS Cadence Sensor Set W.I.N.D. is 1 inch high and 4 inches wide. It can measure the rate of turning cranks of bicycle which is also called as cadence. It can be used with a cycling computer with a model of Polar CS600. It has a transmission rate of 2.4 GHz which is free from disturbance. Its design is aerodynamic and it has the ability to attach easily.
Polar Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart
Polar Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart is able to measure speed of running and distance covered through pairing with compatible devices by using Bluetooth. It can check progress while using treadmill or exercising on any indoor item. Users can get details through this sensor and compare with standard values on internet. This sensor can resist water and shock and can be used with shoes for checking progress while running. It can be used with other devices for getting more benefits.
Polar Universal Bike Mount for Wrist Unit
Polar Universal Bike Mount for Wrist Unit can check cycling speed with the help of sensor. Speed of cycling and distance covered could be checked through this sensor by checking the rotation of wheel. Bar mount is also included with this sensor. It is compatible to be used with different items including treadmills.
Polar Speed Sensor Set W.I.N.D.
Polar Speed Sensor Set W.I.N.D. can measure speed of cycling and distance covered with the help of a magnet. Magnet of this sensor is rotating with wheel and providing details of progress. This sensor is compatible with cycling computer. Transmission of this sensor is made free from disturbance. It can be attached easily to desired places. Design of this sensor is handy and can be used in the desired manner.
S1 Foot Pod by Polar
S1 Foot Pod by Polar is made in such a manner that it can be used in all types of cases. Users are able to use it in rain and also use it on tough areas. It is able to resist water and shocks. It can be operated by using batteries.
Polar S3+ Stride Holder
Polar S3+ Stride Holder has a sensor which is located in a special place and also sealed so that it can stay there during training sessions. Holders for this sensor is made in such a manner that it can give accurate speed along with distance covered for users. You can complete your training sessions without any problems for the sensor as it is fixed in place.
- Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor can connect with GPS instantly without problems
- Clear display to track the path which is covered while training
- Easy tracking of way to reach home after completion of training sessions
- Small,super slim
- Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor cannot provide customized display of screens for presentation of data
- A maximum of three fields of data could be obtained on screen of Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor
- Training data can only be kept and checked with the help of online modes
You can get Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor in order to track your exercises and have desired results with regular updates. You will pay some amount to get this monitor which will last for a long time period. You can easily check the details and compare them with standard values which will help you to make reliable plans and have better performance with long lasting results. Many people have used Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate Monitor and they are happy with the results.
- Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Review
- Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Review
- Polar H7 Heart Rate Sensor Review
- Polar FT40F Women Heart Monitor Review
- Polar RCX5 Heart Rate Monitor Review
- Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Review
- Polar RS300X Heart Rate Monitor Review
- Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitor Review
- Polar FT80 Heart Rate Monitor Watch Review